This book is a brilliant effort to cover, in the broadest sense, all aspects of inadequacy in other available materials on the property feasibility and viability study subject.
Its specific contributions are highlighted in the contextual treatment of aspects that other books tend to exclude or simply gloss over.
Among these are:
- Detailed exposition on processes and techniques of market and marketability studies covering market delineation, penetration and absorption as aspects of feasibility analysis
- Coverage of the full range of market maturity factors which among other things determine feasibility and viability of foreign direct and indirect real estate investments in Nigeria
- Extensive treatment (with worked examples) of Critical Path Analysis as a project scheduling technique useful for achieving timely and cost effective completion of projects
- Exposition on the use of return/risk adjustment, inflation hedging and diversification benefit potentials as viability criteria in appraising real estate investment portfolios applying for instance, the capital asset pricing model and the Treynor, Jensen and Sharpe indices among others
- Demonstration of probabilistic risk analysis using Monte Carlo simulation among other techniques
- Detailed discussion of appraisal report writing with guidelines on appropriate contents
N.B. – You can also order for the hardcopy of the Book. Please note that this cost of shipping and (or) courier will be undertaken by you. Thank you.